Stopped by my buddies house to pick up the splitter last night. Recently retired, he's taken up bowl turning and has blanks of Magnolia for some...
Have to get a new chain for the 28" bar, not something that's commonly stocked around here, especially in .063 I can get most everything over the...
I should add that the limb bucking jig was set up for when I cut smaller stuff in the woods out here - lots of hilly terrain. If I drop a smaller...
I was going to drop my 2 cents that this is not a build everyone can do, but as KRL already alerted everyone too these are RARE parts. I say go...
Got some serious work down in very little time today, my new toy tool is sweet. A pic of my limb bucking setup, stack 'em all up and make two cuts...
So after one cut, I didn't bother, swapping the bar back over to the 041.. Lets just say a few weeks ago it was 2mins per cut with the 041 on the...
When you remove material from the inside cylinder wall of the transfer - is this the case of two 12" pipes deliver more flow than one 24" pipe. I...
I'm on a 21 day vacation right now, not going back until the 16th - I'd be hard pressed to work out more time off. If you have another GTG be sure...
Those are awesome:thumbs: We have a trucking company that delivers diesel to the plant, the owner has a set of chrome one's his Peterbuilt -...
well 70cc in modern format - mind you the 041 (61cc) I've been running as a primary saw for the past 6+yrs was produced 1966-1977, no anti-vibe,...
You have a steady hand with a die grinder - My hat's off to you.
..just not two....or three:rofl: :lol:
Odd being a magnolia that it had buds in November unless those are seed pods from the previous year's bloom. We have one in the front yard and...
I recall dropping many big trees here when I first moved in, several beetle killed pines 24-30" DBH and well over 100' with just my old Poulan...
short answer I'm cheap frugal. This thing screams:D not sure what one sounds like without a muffler port(and I don't care now) - some folks may...
SYP - all beetle killed bark free, poplar, sweetgum, maple, blackgum, Leyland cypress, cedar... I might throw some dogwood in here and there. I...
A slammer install is when the insert is placed into an open hearth and a short length of liner is used to extend just past the smoke shelf in the...
Are those air horns? please expand on construction:)
This is not too far for me but I'm working:(
the rubber seal will set on the rim, but if the centers have not pulled down it did not develop enough of a seal to create a vacuum when the...