I saw this youtube video a ~year ago but I never saw a part 2 - the dried product. Curious to see how this works on firewood
A side note on the compression tester threads going to deep. I use Teflon tape, several wraps when I run into this, just be sure to get it out of...
All I can say is when you get to three, you lack the third hand to pet everyone when they rush to greet you coming home from work. [ATTACH]
once you go 70cc you never go back;)
If beer has more than 5 products is it processed? seriously though I've lost ~20lbs switching to Michelob ultra light (about 6months ago) used to...
What do you have to avoid in this real food challenge? I'd say the majority of my consumption is unprocessed(exception sausage) and any...
You really can't smoke strips of bacon. - you could try it in strips but space will become limited The piece needs to be whole and done in a cold...
Shute pics or isn't happening: [ATTACH]
Saw this recipe on the local news one morning. First time I made it diced chicken breasts into ~2" chunks cut bacon into thirds wrap chicken set...
You sure it wasn't peppermint/black birch? - that stuff is pleasant splitting(from my youth with a maul)
My back yard still smells like white oak that I finished restacking Sunday. It's also a great smoking wood:thumbs:
Unfortunately no BL around my neck of the woods... I just settle for oak w/r and hickory;) The AL state champion tree Honey Locust is not far...
I'm still debating about spray-on or a bedliner for my new truck. Have you had any quotes for spray-on yet?
I have an old drinking buddy that works at the Benjamin Moore mixing factory nearby. He hooked me up with two 5gal buckets tinted for the exterior...
We usually get a light frost by mid-late October. I'm on a ridge surrounded by trees and it seems to keep my garden from getting hit. The...
I guess once we've had a few mid 30 nights they are starting to den up somewhere. I see a lot of snakes in May-early June, then start to see them...
I nuked several large Guinea wasp nests at work a couple weeks back - they had built a dozen or so nests under a 480V switchgear (elevated...
Wish I could get out in the woods right now - not happening with the snakes. Took my quad up the trail and noted a couple of trees for the hit...
Looking good.:thumbs: I did a pork loin last night with stuffed bacon wrapped jalapenos and corn on mine. The white oak slivers from the splitter...
That sucks Dave. You keep stuff growing in the greenhouse right? I put my second crop of tomatoes in 3 weeks ago. Taking a stab at it with 2...