Started out with a Winchester 290. I'm pretty good with the iron sights, and I have Billy Bob to tree for me - natural born squirrel dog. Last...
FWIW stainless will gaul threads. I have to remove the baffle on my hearthstone to sweep - these screws are directly in the firebox. A Phillips...
The power is only going to be an issue in knots & crotches. The cycle time could be improve by adding a beam stop if it has auto-detent - you only...
good deal I'd say, clean enough to fetch more than you have in it...if you should decide to let it go
I like to leave them grimed up - lets me see the first tooth that I sharpened when it returns around the bar
What'd you buy?
I debated about trying this with the 1/2 cord of pine I put up today but it is already pretty dry mostly rain moisture and termite body content...
What if you had to buy a purchase permit for a chainsaw? The other Grizz would be going bananas:rofl: :lol: 525 bricks of federal were going for...
BOOOO!!!! waiting periods suck. :rootintootin:
Nice choice Grizz:thumbs: Good looking piece. Come on back when you need suggestions for an AR:rofl: :lol:
I hear ya. I respect the national forest rules here, I do use the fire break trails with my quad... There is a colossal white oak dead ~40yds from...
Sounds like you'll fit in fine here:campfire: no need to call me sir(I prefer master):rofl: :lol:
dead oak:thumbs: backing the trailer up to it is even sweeter
Moisture readings on freshly re-split pieces right? Everyone is here to help out - you have experience with your Jotul or first season? Most...
Nice start NYCountry, looks a bit seasoned already, good little shed:thumbs: A warm welcome to the FHC - guys with smart phones will help you on...
GF just asked what I did different last night than the first time - she said they were a bit sweeter, but I actually used less brown sugar:drunk:...
The weatherman here said it was snowing in areas of Montana... It felt hotter than hatties here today extra steamy 94. soaked my shirt going to...
Looking good Stinny. I always liked contemplating where I'll be in life when that 3rd year stack is going into the stove - aside from being...
Cherry covered in poison ivy on a hedgerow is very common here, did a few smaller ones back in the spring all covered in the stuff. Was tip toeing...
I've got some time this week and need to get some pine cleaned up - no moisture meter through. I'll do some rough bathroom scale numbers. I can...