Does Stihl plan on bringing autotune to the 461? They have the intellicarb now - just curious if the 661c-m is coming soon, why not the whole lineup?
Welcome to the Club. Awesome rebuild thread, my 041 still runs like a top. NOS parts are getting harder to find - I need to get an oil pump seal...
Does the dill Zucchini taste like a pickle? I was never a fan of zucchini in it's raw form, summer squash on the other hand:drool:
I always run the jerky in the oven for 5-6mins @200 when complete - don't want anyone getting sick, just happened to help finishing it off this time
Maybe @MasterMech or one of the other builders can provide some insight on how to remove the tank handle correctly - for my own future reference....
No problems here bud - So happy with this saw:thumbs: Only noticed it after blasting it with air, saw the mount fluttering around in the recess...
It wasn't 100% ready when I was going to bed last night so turned on the oven to convection bake @200F laid on paper towel on cookie sheet turned...
That's probably what mine are - husk cherries. They are tart Pretty sure that's one of the give-away packs of seeds they throw in from some of...
90F steam oven again today, thunderstorm cooled it down but still soak my shirt in a few minutes outside. Cooler low 80's moving in next...
sorry Grizz - just feeding of Nate's post. those tomatillos are big, I just have random volunteers in the garden - even though I've never planted...
Nice way to enjoy fire year round. It'll be a few weeks before I can truly enjoy mine, last we fired it was for the GF's grandkids making smores
So I'm not the only one. For the life of me I could not get the entire tank handle loose from the saw even with both lateral AV mounts off I just...
Any chance you've made someone aware in their engineering department?
I like Tater Tots
My buddies freezer went out - he caught it in time. I gave him a hand getting the new freezer off his truck and while swapping frozen goods over...
I started the grunt work for the GF. 6 chicken thighs - boil for 30mins, make sure the pot is 3/4 full of water you need the stock. Remove let...
The saw was cutting to the right regardless of chain. I had taken everything apart for a cleanout and noticed the front AV mount tab on the tank...
What if you could shorten pine to six months? Or even have the kiln properties to kill insects
Like I say Don stainless can/will gaul easily whole lot easier to get an allen wrench on a stubborn bolt than Phillips head. Having a bag of them...
I got a call yesterday on something I posted last week - guy was going to meet me this morning, calls at 7am and can't make it till this...