$100 for a ceramic cooker is a steal. Almost all of them develop hairline cracks in the exterior glaze. Just be sure the remaining metal bits...
:rofl: :lol:
Looks like a brand new chevy/gmc. Lost 2 close friends to booze behind the wheel. Hopefully no passenger in that truck, if the driver lived...
That JCB skidsteer has the single lift arm offset from the cab. Never seen one of those before. Does that arm extend? similar to a Lull?
The red meat allergy is from a lone star tick bite. It's a brown tick with a single white dot on its back. It injects an enzyme into your blood...
There are a whole bunch of new people in the shooting sport - what's the first gun they buy? - a .22 rifle/pistol We have a brand new shooter...
From your front porch while he's driving away :rolleyes: - not going to get you off on self defense If you think you want to shoot someone(I...
It'll all settle down in a couple years when he leaves office, provided he's not replaced by that certain she. It is a supply/demand (and a bit...
Definitely a beetle larvae, some of them have some long life cycles. I find the mature beetles here all the time and rarely miss a dead tree with...
best to get some beekeepers involved - as late in the season as it is and the current shelter destroyed they are likely to move on or die
I just took some readings - sun just dropping behind treetops. It was in full sun from 11am -430pm. Probe type thermocouple Ambient temp: 86 Top...
Tried all the same here except having it nose down and the handle removed. Its got to be near zero clearance to get those nubs out - I didn't want...
Looking good Zap. How long do you get out of the 2x4's directly on the ground?
No allowance for me.....My parents had 8 children - purely for slave labor:rofl: :lol:
It's that time of year - time to go cut your fresh oak for this winter:tree:
From some of the university studies I've read on solar kilns: Ground moisture is a concern, it evaporates and is trapped under the tarp. Those...
Wore them out with a few trips on the quad this morning - all three are snoring right now:)
That would really pizz me off. Dogs usually let me know as soon as someone stops in the yard - and there's 30 rounds of 223 at the ready,...
I decided what the heck, this pine is ravaged with termites. Didn't have any poly tarps but remembered the pallet shrink wrap I had laying around...
FI on a chainsaw - figured it would come along someday. I was thumbing through my Northern tool catalog the other day and saw that Solo direct...