Well after a limited amount of time for bow hunting this year I finally started filling the freezer. I hunted all day yesterday and what I would...
Great pictures
Wish you lived closer I'd be over to try that out lol!! Looks great!
Awesome! Let us know how they taste. I always wanted to try duck hunting but there is not a good place to do it around here.
I went to Duhams at 8 am in Friday walked in and picked up the trail cam I wanted, checked out and drove home. Total time in the store maybe 10...
Looks great!
Nice work solar! You are really on a roll!
Looks like a great day! That is one heck of a fire pit you have there.
Looks like a fun day! I love cherry
Great job and lots of btu's to boot!!
Set my one camera to record videos just click on them to view them. [media] [media]
Got a few more today off a cheap Moultrie that I picked up on black friday [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice, I have shot quite a few of them and didn't think the recoil was that bad. Lots of people around here were buying them when the were running...
Great score!
Looks good! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
In this part of ohio you would be hard pressed to get away from orange hats on any public land. I actually loathe Ohio's gun season because it is...
Wow awesome saw! Congrats on the new play toy..... Errr I meant necessary piece of firewood equipment :thumbs:
Yeah is as never much of one for following instructions...... :rofl: :lol: It worked fine and came out fine so it's all good right :thumbs: I...
Wow gorgeous pictures of a winter wonderland!
Wow very nice smoker! Tell your brother congrats!