They have until February second to take it with a bow in Ohio.
My buddy decided he wanted one so yesterday afternoon we ran over to the LGS and picked him up one. While we were there another guy cam in and...
Went back out today and hunted all day. Heard shots everywhere but only saw two little does running through the woods at about 80 yards away. This...
Looks like they are holding up well. I am going to guess they will make it through just fine. Good idea leaning them towards each other and...
I have begged people to let me take it before but the guy was adamant I would burn my house down with it lol. He finally caved after about a week...
Nice job! Has it been warmer than usual for you this winter?
There is way to much deer driving and massacaring anything that is brown going on in my area. The kill numbers are down by almost 40% for this...
Awesome! Good luck !
Finally finished cutting and packaging it up. Ended up with one nice big roast, 23, lbs of burger, 15 packages of steaks (2 steaks per package),...
Mine is full cammo with the thumbhole stock and fiberoptic sights. I love the thumbhole stock!
Yes they sure are. I have hunted gun season exclusively with a TC Omega 50 caliber inline for years now. I love that gun and one of these days I'm...
Get a load of this.......I shot the G19 today and thought it shot fine however I felt the trigger was slightly stiffer than my other Glocks....
No trigger work on any of them however I have been contemplating it heavily. There is a Glock certified armorer that lives about 15 minutes from...
Congrats on the freezer meat! You are exactly right, the old bucks don't get that way by being stupid!
If you are interested I can hook you up with a gun store that has them for $249 but the only issue is I personally feel you need to look through...
Here is my 40 family [IMG]
To bad you don't live around here I could hook you up with another one for $260
Well....... I already own a Gen3 27, 23, and 22. All three have trijicon night sights and my 23, which is my bedside gun, has crimson trace laser...
Wow just reading this thread made me tired! Great job!
Picked up this G19 gen 2 Glock yesterday for $40 cash out of my pocket. Long story short I did some some duct work modifications for a guy that...