I am about sick of this weather! I wish it would get cold enough to freeze the ground and keep it frozen so I could get out ini the woods without...
Weird that you are having issues with the Hickory.......I burn a ton of it and don't have any trouble with it however it has all had 3 years of...
Tell her to come train my wife...... Lol In reality I am just kidding my wife will split and stack all day with me and enjoys it.
I wish it was cold here
That is so gorgeous! Wish we had snow like that instead of this flipping rain! It is so wet outside right now you sink 2-3 inches just walking...
I am in the same boat now. I spent the last two days scrambling to get the final three cord split and stacked. Finished up yesterday and now I...
Nice job!
Sweet! Congrats on the hunt. One of these days I am going to make it duck hunting again. I used to go to Maryland and duck hunt but haven't been...
Glad you were able to recover her! I am always Leary of shooting at dusk cause I I have lost a few once the darkness settled in.
Never had goose yet but I would definitely give it a shot! Sounds like it was good!
Looks Great! I still have a few vac sealed packs in the freezer from my last time. As soon as that's gone it's time to grab a few more pork butts...
Yes, That's what we do. No mechanical linkages inside of the engine so the pistons are driven by gas waves. Nowhere near that smart............
Senior Staff Engineer for a company that develops cryocoolers for private sector applications such as nuclear detection and Stirling engines for...
Ran across a guy at the gun shop trading this pistol in and offered him a marginal amount more than the low ball trade they were going to give...
Very Nice Buck! Congrats
Yeah when I went up at 2:30 today to dump some more corn he was standing up their when I cam over the hill on the tractor. I should have some...
Couple of grouchy old does and a few young ones..... You can see how they are pinning their ears. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I have watched this guy for the last 2 years and it looks like he made it through gun season. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I love it LOL
The young ones taste awesome! You will love the meat!