Thanks guys! I have been working on my longer range shooting lately even got an hour lesson from one of the guys at the gun club a few weeks ago....
I have a Remington 700 in .270 caliber which I recently bought a Nikon Buckmaster scope for and I finally got to the gun club to sight it in....
I would tear that up! I love hot Chili!! :thumbs:
Glad to see you instilling the love of hunting in some kids! Nice pile of geese also :thumbs:
I was just wondering...... is this ring yours?? If so Congratulations or I'm Sorry? Wasn't sure which one was more appropriate
That's crazy I swore a day or two ago I looked and it was at 278? Did we have a big run on signing up or was I hallucinating :D
I could take the falling trees as long as they land in the right place........ :tree::axe::fire:
That's awesome it's doing so well! Wish we had that much snow right now.
Great job! Had no idea you did this but sure looks like an awesome way to spend an afternoon and you look like you know what you are doing :thumbs:
I went looking for this beer today but the place was out. Said next shipment is on Thursday.
I used a yuengling porter but have used guiness, and Sam Adams in the past. The Guinness has a stronger flavor but so far the yuengling porter has...
Awesome
I have two Thompson Omegas and love them. Your encore is a beauty. I have looked at them a lot but never justified the purchase. I second making...
You all will like the fryers! We just bought another turkey on managers special for 60 cents a pound. I am going to fry that one up just to pull...
Yeah that is the recipe! I use double the bacon and a touch more beer. I have been making this one for a couple of years now and still love it! I...
Sorry about the mess you have to cleanup. Hope it goes quickly for you and hope it's not as bad as you think.
I made my favorite stew,Venison Carbonnade, for dinner tonight. This recipe is fantastic and the whole family looks forward to it being made! I...
Man my mouth is watering! Looks awesome
Looks fancy to me....lol Glad you were able to have a big family get together! The last two weeks around here would make the movie Christmas...
Wow all the chili pics look awesome!