Great job! Glad to see it safely down and on the ground!
Man so sorry to hear about the vision issues. I love shooting so much that would be a hard one for me to deal with.
That's what mine is, a Remingto 700 BDL .270. Nothing fancy at all, full Black synthetic stock with a Nikon Buckmaster 3x9x40 scope on it. I had...
Well it never got above 15 degrees on the thermometer today and it's back down to 9 degrees now. I actually decided not to push the stove hard and...
Gorgeous as always! Doesn't look like you have burnt through much wood yet.
Just consider it a good sign you are doing something right!!
I asked my wife the same thing...... It seems ridiculous that every snow, wind, or rain storm that blows through gets a name now
So about a week ago I started complaining my T6 wasn't burning down the coals very well. Then I noticed when I shut the primary all the way down...
Glad you joined up! You will be hooked before you know it
Welcome aboard!
Been there done that and you will probably end up with a huge bed of coals that take forever to burn down........:mad: Always seems like adding a...
6 degrees here right now..... Stove chowed down on a bunch of Hickory last night and the house temps were 71 down stairs and 68 upstairs this...
I don't have a furnace so unless I can come stay with you I can't throw the towel in......:rofl: :lol: In all seriousness I haven't had to much...
Got a load of Hickory on the hearth right now!
Messed up my back last night and it is killing me so my wife was kind enough to have brought 2 loads of wood in for me while I was at work! Now I...
23 degrees right now and headed to 7 tonight. The high on Monday is forecasted at 9 degrees with a low of -12.
No wonder you kept her around all these years!;)
Great info I really appreciate it. This is my first AR even though I have had it well over a year now. Up to this point with flip up sights on it...
1:9 Twist Here is a link to the spec sheet http://www.windhamweaponry.com/pdf/NewTechSeets/SRC%2012-17-12%20MSRP.pdf
This was out of a Windham AR. If I can be nosy what are you shooting and do you notice a big difference on the handloads accuracy compared to...