Looks good, glad it all ended well! Did you get to give the 460 a workout on that one?
My wife has been after me to buy her an 870 20 gauge with pink cammo..... Go figure. She has been pistol shooting with me for years but just...
Well glad you all liked it
Never tried it in any BBQ sauce I have made. I would think it may not taste quite right but I am not a chef so take my advice with a grain of...
Awesome place and nice tractor! Congrats
The biscuits look great but I'm not much of a sausage gravy fan.
Hmm that stinks. I don't think I have ever had that problem with the T6. Now I do notice that if I don't open the air closer to the end of the...
Any day in the woods is my kind of day! Looks gorgeous hope you have a good time. I wish my back felt good enough to get out side today.
We cook with cast iron for just about everything. We even use it on our flattop stove and have no issues at all. I think we have one frying pan...
Never thought of that argument. Thanks for mentioning that I will have to try to remember that for the next time I am trying to convince someone...
Pete, I have the same issue with some relatives....? They are always upset there house is freezing with a wood stove and mine is warm. I have told...
Probably just end up outlawing wood stoves or making the regulations so tough to meet that it isn't economically feasible.
The top left and bottom left buck are two different bucks. I only get a pic every once in awhile of the guy on the top left. Not sure where he...
Here are a few more good photos from the last week or two [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Ughh I want to click on the link but then again I really don't want to........ besides I don't have the patience to read 354 pages of something...
Sweet Deal! :thumbs: Mine looked about like that and I was kicking myself for not leaving the air open more last night so I could have gotten...
Yeah Yeah I hear you, lol. I haven't had mine cranked up and rolling like that for a long time. I probably need to let it rip over the next few...
And report back how you like it........ We really enjoy it and I hope you all do to! :drunk:
I only fight it when I am pushing it hard and when I had my dutchwest cat stove I fought it in cold weather when i ran it hard also. I know I...
Pretty clean glass you have there! Having any trouble keeping the coal bed down when you are running hot? It always seems when I need the high...