I bought a cheap generator 4 years ago and it has gotten me through weeks worth of power outages. Best $300 I ever spent at Aldi's as I am sure it...
Tarragon vinegar is the secret to my coleslaw......
Been there and done that with chunks and uglies...... It's even more fun when you are running across the house with a burning log after you had to...
We had the 30mph gusts on Monday night with -6 degree temps
8 degrees last night reloaded at 8:30 PM and 6 AM with a house temp of 72 dropped to (72 from 74 last night). It appears to keep up fine now that...
Some of our olde tractors we have owned we had to deal with slow hydraulics when it was really cold but they were usually running correctly within...
Nice spot to tinker on things! Thought about doing that in my basement but never got around to it. Do you heat your basement? Right now mine is 48...
That's the spirit! LOL
Yeah but I forgot to add all the chiropractor appointments in for my screwed up back...:rofl: :lol:
I figured it up one time and I was right around $2300 per year in savings. I have easily paid for my splitter, stove, hearth, saws, and chimney. I...
I have heard a lot of reports of frozen pipes already.
Well after it is all said and done i guess I am impressed with the stove since it managed to perform as well as it did. It took most of the day to...
Guess I need to ditch my piece of crap stove and go drop a ton of money on another one
Awesome looking lab you have there!
Definitely going to install one...... Maybe this weekend You are probably right venting is probably closer to what I did. O well glad you all...
Here is what it looked like after burning a load of hickory in 51/2 hours. This is with the coals pulled forward and it took about an hour to burn...
Sorry for the rant this morning but you guys are way cheaper than a psychiatrist :D My wife says the living room is now up to 71 with an outside...
Cool video thanks for sharing!
I noticed it to.... Guess he is moving right up through the ranks. Before you know it he won't be associating with us lowly folks :p :rofl: :lol:
Well I have been running the stove hard since 5:30 and have the ambient back up to 71 in the stove room and 61 in other portions of the house....