I don't think there would be any difference at all. The best way for me to reduce coaling is to open the air up as soon as i can towards the end...
Looks like a great day! It rained off and on all day here and it is a disaster today. I couldn't even get my tractor to the top of the hill if I...
Couple more I dug up of dad and I hauling hay to the heiffers and then of me with them hooked up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Wow here is a flashback..... this is a picture of me Mike and Prince back when I was 13..... [ATTACH]
My buddy has a 660. I'll do a race with him at some point vs the 441 and get video on my youtube channel. Not sure when, but I'll do it. I...
Growing up we had a team of Belgians named Prince and Mike. We used them to skid firewood out of the woods the majority of the time in the winter...
That's awesome! I am going to try that
That's weird, I never had a steel cat turn bright green like that. Did you send pics to Woodstock to ask their opinion on what would cause the...
That's awesome! Congrats on that pile of wood!
None of that is a surprise to me.......... A long time ago I had a stack that I kept meaning to get covered and it never happened. It got punky...
What a way to go.....
Hoepfully, we eventually get a link posted on their page right down there by the other forums. :D
I should have jumped on one of the 38cc saws.....kicking myself now
Interesting, Never tried them..... I do wear chaps when I cut though.
I am always amazed it seems like every time I look there is a new member. Really cool that people are finding us and hopefully we can start...
It's awesome! Hope they enjoy being a part of this group as much as I do.
Can you hear the solenoid click when it should be running water? I would check to see if there is voltage coming to the solenoid when it is...
I have both a flue probe and double wall pipe and wouldn't be without either of them!
I thought the Summit could be ordered right or left handed.......never mind I guess only the T6 can open on either side..... It seemed to me that...
That will be awesome to get in a warm car in the freezing cold not to mention make working out there in the winter much more pleasant!