A storm big enough to put my plow in the truck makes me smile dollar signs!
In south Jersey, a big storm would be a foot plus. Biggest we ever got was in '96 when we got 30". It's all relative though as some ski resorts...
At least they aren't the same winds in Vermont as last weekend...the slopes of Killington were COLD!
The only kind of trees that I've seen with that discoloration (from metal) as seen in the one pic is oak. Doesn't look like an oak though from...
Plenty of hardworking folks in here. I have just gravitated towards things that I can do when I'm not teaching. I couldn't bear the thought of...
Ended up with about 6-10" locally so the weather guys pretty much nailed it for our area. I spent 14 hours plowing yesterday doing just over 40...
The difference here though is there is a lock box out there for cash and information to pay via venmo. It's beyond obvious his stand is on the...
30” and counting in north Jersey. Missed me by about 60-75 miles. We are around 5”
Hammonton has had great pizza my entire life...not sure if you've been there or not but multiple places with top notch pizza.
I must have had over a dozen contact me about wood within the last 10 days...sorry folks, it's been gone since November. My son couldn't keep his...
From bark alone, I would say persimmon. Can we get a look at some end grains? Better hope it's not tupelo...although I think it's too deeply...
I haven't always been but when you have kids, you really need to up your game.
No need to apologize. I have a good friend who works for an investment company. We opened his accounts through her back in April. We fully...
hahaha!
That's cause us Jersey guys are used to handling longer wood! :rofl: :lol:
All good...I'm surrounded by em
lt's easy when you can pull your truck right up to the wood and there's no limbs to deal with.
Hey now, easy on the Jersey flatlanders. :D
What I experienced was when you run the piles East/west, the northern side didn’t get as much intense sun and had more moisture. Think about the...
My final comments on this for the night: I’ve enjoyed hearing others perspective even though I may not agree with them fully. It still rubbed me...