I can't say that I love plowing but I do love the money that comes with it when we actually get enough to plow.
Hopefully you made some serious dough in that 50 hours
Sure it does!
Just checking in here to see who else plows snow. I live in south Jersey and just do driveways so if we don't get at least 4" and 6" seems to be...
Was that 870 an express? They are the cheaper version to the wingmaster
Haven’t had a flare up in years thankfully but I’ve gotten it in my big toe and also my right wrist. You can imagine the jokes I heard as a...
I probably produce around 8-10 cords of junk a year
I check/fill twice a day just to keep an eye on things but if I stuff it full of oak, could easily make 36 hours in typical winter weather for...
Cherry is my favorite wood to process. Absolutely love the smell!
If it weren’t for having my owb, I don’t know how I would get rid of all the uglies. It truly is free heat for me. I am very fortunate my...
I keep all of my wood at my moms which is where I process all of it. Today was time to restock both wood for the fireplace as well as wood for...
Was also diagnosed with it as a teen. Dr said congratulations, you’re the first person under 30 I’ve ever seen with it. Used to get flare ups in...
Last night was a Trillium kind of night
[ATTACH]Just[ATTACH] Just bring it baby!
Looks awfully purty against the blue sky
Awesome!
Lol
Stay away from cedar shaving especially when little.
Never found any "store" bacon to compare to what our smoke shop put out. We raise and butcher our own pigs and for the last 35 years have taken...
I see the title with the word beer in it and all y'all be talking about panther pee!