We usually do authentic Mexican when out and we can’t come close to replicating that. We also couldn’t match the seafood she had. Me and my over...
My wife doesn’t drink often but I like when she does. Haha
The Bundy family motto: Hooters hooters yum yum yum, hooters hooters on a girl that’s dumb
No madrone or osage around here
Isn’t that how date nights always end??
That was our 14th. Haha
Always have the screens shut. I love to burn wood that pops and crackles
No. Not that fancy. But plenty of suits on in the place
Yes it definitely rots quickly if not stored properly
I have made out very well plowing snow these past two weeks and we had a little unexpected kid free time Thursday night so my wife and I decided...
So I used to think black locust was the best thing going...until I started burning hickory this year. I’ve experienced longer burn times, more...
I had one of those once. I got soaked before I fingered out what was going on. I smelled like a swamp
I still wonder why anyone would but anything put pure maple syrup on pancakes...
What's the actual temperature getting down to?
I’ve only ever done residential but a 6” storm will have me out anywhere from 8-15 hours or so and as you mentioned, the per hour works out nicely!
The big boss or your building boss?
I'm sure you could get paid a nominal fee from many of the homeowners...especially for wood that size where there aren't many who want to tackle it.
Yeah, I can definitely see that side of it Jeff...private plowing is soooo different around here.
Yeah our winters are just a little different haha. It would take less than 15 storms to buy a new f250 around here.
Cha Ching!!