Sadly, as much as my family has, we have less than many around here...by choice
Reading the title, I thought this may be a viagra ad or something....
Here's a couple websites regarding the amount of phantom energy. I don't post these to prove any point, just so that anyone reading this can...
Living like you do, I can see how you would find it hard to believe it's that high. We have multiple tvs, cable boxes, dvd players, and gaming...
I’ve looked on numerous websites and that number came up multi times. Anything with a clock or any kind of memory. Cable boxes are some of the...
There are so many things that can be done to improve the power situation. Some can be done at home and some need to be done in the industrial...
A lot of factors to consider when seasoning wood...time is only part of the equation.
Yes, but a decrease in fuel prices doesn't ever equal a drop in price of those same products. I remember gas at $4 a gallon and then recently gas...
I don't know how accurate you're looking for but if you really want one to be accurate, it should be calibrated for each individual type of wood...
Lots of work ahead...especially dealing with those stumps coming halfway out of the ground.
Fat and stupid is no way to go through life son- Animal House
About half a cord worth in the garage. Only bring in the house, wood that will be burned the same day
I’m enjoying it
Wow. Time to start buying up there and selling down here!
Haha good one!
They butcher and wrap for that price? If so, that’s insane!! Where are you located?
I’ve never had a full cord of it before but I have a couple cords of logs at the moment
You beat me by $.04 per pound on our last cow. It was mostly boned out though. Nothing like raising your own. We usually dry age ours about 2...
That sounds awesome!
Being in the city, prices are already jacked up