So I just got a new Husky 390xp and plan to run it for the first time this afternoon. I have purchased new saws before and just ran em. However,...
They cut it to length too? Sweet!
Looking good!
My nephew knows a lot more about chainsaws than I do. He does some logging on the side, sells firewood, and works on saws for people. I...
I love the look of a well used tailgate on a truck. No doubt that tailgate has seen some firewood!
It’s finally here! Can’t wait to get done work tomorrow and fire this baby up!
How does this compare to normal?
For heating yes, but for selling give me the cherry!
Nice size cherry!
It’s a little sloppy at the moment which might impact how much I get to use the tractor
Neither, been plowing snow or skiing up in Vermont. Have a cut a little here and there but not enough worth mentioning. Now that warmer drier...
Been keeping busy I see. Keep up the good work!
I cut most of my wood using the forks on the tractor. Nothing like not having to bend over or worry about running your chain into the dirt.
We used to make lard from our pigs. We always ran it all through the grinder first. Mom could never stand the smell of it in the house so...
Love me some mulberry
Along with many of us in here, I wouldn't pay for stacking either. What you have to remember is there are a lot of people who like pretty flames...
A great song title by Dave Matthews Band
There is more money to be made per hour stacking than actually making firewood. Set your stacking prices above what you would pay and wait for...
It’s a little of both. If I get a bunch of really huge stuff or a bunch of uglies I will say something and then I get really beautiful loads for a...
Pieces like that are great for anyone with an owb...no need to split or break down too small and who cares what it looks like. I've been getting...