We need felling pics or it didn’t happen
I get that for some guys the options are limited but wood that large for free is just too much darn work. I would charge the guy to take care of it
Or a lot more work than it’s worth
Yes. He gets the crown this round
Best to ask huskihl
I’m guessing it will still be up
I got a good laugh reading your poll!
Its refreshing to see honest amounts of splits being shared. I truly love the guys who claim an hour per cord on a single wedge box store...
So the official weigh in is 489 pounds
Cheap azz didn't want to pay for removal so he's trying to find someone to do it for free...no way Jose', not this guy!
I generally lift every log with the forks and cut while in the air. Some of these real big ones though are either too heavy to lift or easier to...
Yes! People who deal with volume generally don't like the big logs. I have a lot of them unfortunately but will try to take care of many of...
We have a few guy close...will reveal later today
Hoard now and worry about the space later!
This is what I introduced the new saw to and it gobbled it up
For sure!
Chestnut oak cut down a couple months ago. Log cut up today. 16” in length, 32” in diameter. What’s the weight?
Both?
That’s a 24” bar and is the bar I will primarily run. I do have a 36” for it as well
No work truck should ever be worried about cosmetics.