Haha, yes move in log form! The tractor makes easy work of that. But when I move it in pieces is when I actually make money!
Great privacy fence!
Cloud Drop doesn't always come out the same but when it's on, it's fantastic!
The wood is seasoned. The wood dries great in those windrow piles. Full sun and wind is key.
I try to have the wood dumped as close to where it's going to get processed but that doesn't always happen. I agree, there are times where I feel...
It’s been a little while since I updated but that was because not much firewood got done during February. I had a couple weekends skiing in...
Nothing like cutting off the forks and not having to bend over or worry about running your chain into the ground
Got this pile cut between yesterday and today. A lot of ash, some red and silver maple, a few small sweet gum logs and a piece of elm
I sell all oak, all cherry, all locust and then it’s mixed hardwood and those piles could have 20+ different types of wood in them
Another load of ash came in
There was one summer about 5-6 years ago where I went a couple days with nothing to process but that’s about it
Some Tired Hands fro PA then some Vermont offerings.
I’m literally laughing out loud reading this!
Would love to! Not sure I have enough logs for you though
Thanks. Will have an update on the piles tomorrow
Yes. That’s how I get most of my wood
Secretly hoping 300
Great size. Nice and straight. Will be easy splitting
I think all of us who are dealing with mud would love some dry conditions but it’s sucks that it gets too dry to safely run a saw
Ran one tank through the new saw on Thursday. Now today it’s tearing up the ash logs. Cuts like butter