Does shaving in the shower with a Gillette Mach 3 count? haha
Most snow I've ever experienced was 30" would love to see what 5' was like.
Nice to be able to pay homage to those who helped get us where we are today.
Did some brewing a few weeks back. Today was bottling day. It’s been every bit of 5 years since I last brewed but I tried a double hopped NE...
There are a lot of forums where members keep arguing every little detail back and forth. Thankfully, this place isn’t one of them so once again,...
Somewhat close when I can but it doesn’t always work out that way depending on how much I cut at a time.
You are reading way too much into this and what I implied or didn’t. Keep on keeping on and have a nice day.
If you take out staging rounds to where you don’t need to move and just split, I think everyone would see their time decrease.
Looks like it could be an elm
Well heck, much of that wood is already broken down. How much time do you spend on that and how much time do you spend staging what needs to be...
I'm thinking you have red maple there on the right. It should have felt quite a big lighter in weight.
It may not be fun but is sure is quicker and easier on the body than having to go and load it up from some place and haul it home.
Yes, I can easily see this. Not counting the Supersplits in that discussion
Now you're onto something! Nothing like having it dropped off.
You may be on to something there. I know those piles hold the heat from the summer pretty well, just as wood holds the cold from an extended cold...
This afternoon was a steady diet of big oak. Some of the smaller ones were 24” diameter but the bigger stuff was more like 36”. You all know how...
I’ve always just run 50:1 with no issues but if so many are running it richer, I may start too. So let me make sure I have the math right. If I...
Not burning at all but from this perspective, lots of smoke appear to be over my stacks. It’s just controlled burning season here in the Pine...
You have to limit the size of the piles and I believe to have found the threshold for it here at my location in south Jersey. I’ve been doing it...
How/where do you have it stored?