A Hophornbeam trunk [ATTACH]
Here’s the stump and root suckers [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Probably be able to sell the integra motor. Does it have the b18c?
I took 2 Covid tests yesterday, Yes and Yes Both negative, so maybe just hypothermia
After Friday and Saturday I’m in no hurry to saw, but maybe I’ll chop sumpin up tomorrow to see what it’s got.
It’s AM and will not work on older low tops [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes it feels a little soft as does the 400.
[ATTACH]
I hate some of y’all missed the Thursday night saw raffle at the gtg. [ATTACH]
Yaupon Holly
You are the log terminator! Greg was cutting logs, halving big rounds with a maul, stacking rounds at the splitter and on the log lift. He kept...
Thanks, but it was temporary survival gear. It can go to the burn pile, or they can have it for a bunk house. It only got a mild dose of :fart:
Scotty has it.
Another pic from horseshoe curve [ATTACH]
It was a pleasure to meet you. You’re not half as bad as the forum described you out in the wild.
Same to you. Top shelf firewood making team and camaraderie.
Lol, no we got tired of sleeping with the songs of the whiporwhill and moved inside last night. Thanks to you and blacksmith for all your work and...
Jeff, Tim and myself made it back safely to North Carolina. [ATTACH]
That will depend on equipment and how many people feel like cutting. I think it could easily be all cut by the end of tomorrow if there’s...
Google maps worked well, but we saw your signs too. Super friendly folks here that visited us several times.