Not since I posted the last pics.
Yes :saw: working my way back to the KC logs.
No, $1500 is too much for a 661. Surely you can buy one off the internet for less. $1350 should be the high end for it. I have used both saws, but...
Sweetgum leaf [ATTACH] Blackgum leaves [ATTACH] Blackgums don’t have spiked balls
[ATTACH]
That’s always a buzz kill, especially for a hand sharpener. :emb:
The alternate leaf arrangement is correct
And this is smaller Blackgum leaves [ATTACH]
It appears new growth and shaded trees are not so thick and glossy [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes, I’ll get some pics of size differences.
Did she know poison Ivy was behind her?
Blackgum
The newer stihl saws have smaller plugs
They are more common in the foothills north of me. I planted a 2’ sbh in my yard in Spring of 21
I don’t have any experience with Catalpa, but the chances for sprouting in the spring are good if the roots are alive and there’s a latent bud.
If I took a picture of the sprout growing from the stump root would you believe?
It took 8-9 bubble pumps to get it going Zippy throttle reponse. 0-100 happens fast and good cutting power even when leaning on it Flippy caps on...
The oven got turned up this week :dennis:
Beans [ATTACH]
100% verified that I have tons of KC wood This is a known patch of KC [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] :dex: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]