[ATTACH]
Next to stacking I hate the ants that bite, usually along the belt line. Smashing fingers and sack skin sucks too. :mad:
Because of the 11 leaflets and lack of serrations I’m not sure what it is. Leaves appear to be too wide for Pecan.
Remember when Covid was super scary and people quit going places, so there was an oil glut and oil producers didn’t have enough storage space and...
That’s a hard :rofl: :lol: Poor chain is wondering who it pizzed off.
I bet that one fella is collecting long leaf pine resin in the Tar Heel state.
Yessir you got a polished one. :handshake:
That saw is extra ugly next to a 500i :rofl: :lol:
If you suddenly get corona smash your phone. I thought they delayed 5g rollout because it jacked up aviation electronics?
Yes
None that I brew. It’s not a smell I can compare to anything, but it’s one you want to keep sniffing.
Yes, unusual but pleasant smell. Lots of good cribbing to finish off a stack. [ATTACH]
Beauty KC splits [ATTACH]
Stacking, restacking fallen stacks
Extra saws no extra chains. Chains only come off during saw cleaning, or when it’s used up. Mostly use saws with 16,20,24” bars
4
Bucked up 2 of the KC logs today. [ATTACH]
044, 034S getting their turn at the pile [ATTACH]
Some trees got blown over about 10 mi SE of me. I got a little wind and no rain.
I have that same stool at my splitter. :yes: