[ATTACH]
Does some old junk I dug out of the toolbox count? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Early morning Sourwood score [ATTACH]
Does the difference in top cover color and heat retention, or reflection have a formula yet? I’m thinking brown and black covers work better for...
BL maggots :eek:
Highly Valuable Black Walnut.
Hvbw [ATTACH]
A neighbor used to continually ask if I have enough yet. :rofl: :lol: I think I finally learned em the answer since she doesn’t ask anymore. The...
$750
I split some dead standing white oak this morning I want to check with a mm. I can’t remember the last time it rained and it’s been hot, so...
First pic is a flat head wood borer They are pretty common in dead oak The powder is from post Noticed some this morning on one of my logs None...
He’s seen my sharpening pouch before or everyone else keeps a sharpie in their pouch?
Sounds like a solid 272 :yes:
It’s hidden behind the thumb screw
It has Stihl stamped on it so
Go Go Gadget! [ATTACH]
When the rest of the neighborhood is cooling their vajs indoors [ATTACH]
Does Stihl make the best chainsaws?