And good score for me. I guess they didn’t want it because of the metal stain? It’s dumped on one of my storage piles, so I’ll take it. Finders...
Second load, dang
Hophornbeam [ATTACH]
Sourwood are in full bloom in NC.
I’d like to have some pignut, mockernut and shag rounds to see if there is any difference in splitting difficulty.
How many leaflets? Can you find some with 9?Bark looks like it. Mockernut has 7-9
2.3 tons
Attaboy buckle up!
Across the river spent extra on a bulkhead, I see those more at the coast, or urban river front. I’d want to save a good shade tree too.
It’s good to be ahead on firewood. There’s no urgency to how much gets done, or when it gets done. My goal tomorrow is to cut. If I feel ok after,...
The rtvs at work have plows with up down left right capabilities.
The only thing missing is your liquor glass like Julian from trailer park boys.
Beautiful saw, good job!
Never heard of it. I have finger tips that occasionally go numb.
Breaking the drought [ATTACH]
Some men are more blessed more than others :yes: 115 exactly and yes I sell
Omg do you secretly live nearby? First the sharpie now this. The prize is all the short chunks you want. Walk your wheelbarrow over and start...
:makeitrain":stacker: Two more chunks of the big Red Oak to split and stack and I can cut again today. :saw: It beats getting sunburnt at the...
That’s the first time I measured a stack and calculated the amount, so I’d guess between 60-80 total stacked.
It’s over 10 cords