I’d prefer to ride the lightning with my XS400.
Those are some nice rounds. I still pick up pennies and small firewood scores. Some of the best wood I get is small scores. Dogwood, Hornbeam,...
XP what’s the w mean?
:eek: [ATTACH]
Inquiring minds want to know what’s on the grill?
I don’t know what kind of black magic happened to the format. The Jeep has an extra cover on it today. I was hoping it would get towed, or driven...
65 and wettest July I can remember [ATTACH]
Tried to get some cutting done between monsoons, but still got caught in it [ATTACH] last big KC log [ATTACH]
Oh man that sucks. F’ers chewed a hole in a full can of mine and it rained on it.
Special campus police cones. When it’s blue cones you know it’s serious official business :rofl: :lol:
That’s Mothra you’re lucky to still be alive.
67 and raining. This is some weird weather for July in NC. I have mowing to do, roundup to spray and logs to cut. No time for October rain.
Yes job call back.
On its way again [ATTACH]
I was wondering if anyone had notified the owner, since the plate and parking permit were concealed. You would think insurance would want pics of...
I’m glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t read all the words :thumbs:
The lean is not that bad, but some limbs need to be lightened.
I’d like to use the beam for something. Maybe a firewood shelter, or work bench. Still need a chainsaw shelf.
Not what I wanted to do today, but it makes for good photo op. Not the best choice for long term parking. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Did a little...
We’ve had them all week and it’s in the forecast again today. I saw pics of North Myrtle Beach flooded.