I heard warnings for at least 5 years before it finally wiped out our ash trees. The extension service sent out State and county sightings....
[ATTACH]
My buddies Jeff and Tim that some met at the Altoona PA gtg got an 045 Super and 056 Magnum II from a guy at a bar.
They look the best on Stihls.
Safe cutting, take lots of breaks, drink a lot of water. :saw:
Typical Bradford Pear limb failure. The clock is ticking for when the next one falls. Hope your saw gives you years dependable service. Welcome...
That’s oppressive heat! We don’t get many days over 100. Fortunately I have shade to work in, but it’s still slow going in the summer between heat...
I looked it up and we have gotten 3.9 inches in July.
I have not kept up with the totals, but wow it seems unprecedented, especially for July. The ground is late winter soft. Usually I have my fingers...
Is there some symbolism happening there, or just out of beer?
I’m getting Pac-Man’d [ATTACH]
The hits keep coming [ATTACH]
All my wood is premium, so it gets premium $ If I had thought about it in advance I’d have a unique rack. Everyone I sell to are casual fireplace...
I don’t have a smoker yet, but I sure do love slow cooked pork and chicken. I’m sure I’ll eventually catch the meat smoking bug.
Micro score Pallet with a side of crabapple [ATTACH]
I’m hoping they starve out, but probably by the time they finish off all mature trees, the smaller trees will be at the right size.
I went to a coworker’s house today to help him load up a dead scag. First thing I noticed when I got there was 2 dead ash in his woods. He has a...
This is the first summer I’ve noticed dead ash in roadside wooded areas.
Time for this thread to fade to black
Big growth rings. Looks like Boxelder with no color in the wood. Here is a pic of Amur leaves [ATTACH]