Compressed air occasionally. Maybe after every 3rd use. My saws typically cut for an hour, or 2 per use.
A little Willow Oak with a dash of Sugar Maple [ATTACH]
The guy who asks lots of questions but never orders than a day before snow or ice wants wood today.
Maybe she wanted to ride on the wood truck. Seemed like it took more than 12 minutes. Nice load of BL!
I googled best 2 stroke oil for chainsaws and this old thread came up. Did he get banned for his oil fervor? “The Best 2 Cycle Chainsaw Oil”
Probably need 5-6 loads to get a cord. I’m only kidding, but is anyone checking :thumbs:
He told me Dominator is good. The YouTube guys port work may be the cause of the scratching, or other issues. It’s an old saw being disassembled...
I’d think it would good incentive to get a driver to find your house again with a load of good stuff.
That’s the only beef I have with Ultra is carbon buildup in exhaust port. I’ve never seen a clean dome in a saw or bike. I pull screens, so I...
I’m only partial to protecting my saws. Since you have seen the videos you know he hates Ultra too. I’m not hooked on Ultra, but I got a few more...
He is not testing operating temps. He just felt like it was running hotter on Dominator. I’m curious as to whether anyone checked saw temperature...
It will be an Ash, Oak, Cherry combo
I sure hope this evolves into a best mix and ratio thread :rofl: :lol: There’s a chainsaw YouTuber in the process of testing synthetic oils at...
buZZsaw BRAD I used to have a 17 ton speeco with 5hp Briggs. I’m unsure of the pump gpm on it, but it is agonizingly slow. Tons of time to produce...
I like how it debarks while cutting :thumbs:
Had carb trouble with my wood splitter and walk behind mower using e10 with seafoam. Mechanic kept telling me to switch to efree and I did after...
I measured one to submit for state champion before looking up the state champion. Ffs the champion is huge. It’s a farmyard tree that dwarfed the...
Helping my friends spend $ [ATTACH]
Oh man, sweet shop, and wood shelter! You got the right brand of saw too. :thumbs: Welcome to the forum! We like pics of wood, saws, splitters,...
I have not been since the 90’s? but the big dunes should still be there. They used to have hang gliding off the dunes and mega kite shops. Don’t...