Don't forget the pics for us poor suckahs stuck at home! :binoculars:
Huh...it would be the opposite for me, cherry is always twisty/stringy and full of ants, SM usually makes some nice firewood for me...usually, not...
Ok, which one of you is this? [IMG]
BEST DIVORCE LETTER EVER Dear Wife, I’m writing you this letter to tell you that I’m leaving you forever. I’ve been a good man to you for 7 years...
Everybody knows gators always attack teeth first, right?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
I rarely get any straight cherry...even if it looks perfect, the grain usually has a twist, and will split that way.
[IMG]
Ummm...:rofl: :lol:
Taco Bell? [IMG]
Get a pair of these...if someone asks, its your "summer uniform" :whistle: :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
I remember when grandma still had one of those! When they got her a stackable washer dryer for upstairs she used it, but said it didn't work as...