Where the heck is the "live from central PA" thread? This is still the "who's coming?" thread :D
Now, see I personally don't care for wedge on beam setup so much...I mean they work fine, but I hate chasing the wood on every pass. And while I...
Green treated is ok for ground contact, but its nothing like the treated wood of yesteryear! I was just working on patching things up on some...
From what I hear, many schools teach a revised version of things in "history" class these days...the revised version is completely twisted around...
Yup, pretty much just find one that is laid out the way you like, is priced right, and has the options that you prefer (engine brand, log...
I title this pic "the thinker"...or maybe, "the stinker" ;) :rofl: :lol: As usual, nice work TJV! :handshake: [IMG]
Woodyard?! I see a woodfield! :startled: :thumbs:
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG]
I wish I didn't still have last weeks load on the truck, today is perfect wood cutting weather (well, for summer anyways) 71*, mostly cloudy, and...
It's a cool pic, but yes, obviously not real
[IMG]
:D
#1! Winner winner, chicken dinner! (Saturday night ok? :whistle:) [IMG]
If you rearend the trailer! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Don't get too close, don't wanna make those bells toll for you! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Hey, just for that I'm not gonna help push you out next time you stuck :D;)
:rofl: :lol: