Most certainly not :rofl: :lol: I could get some flight time, but nothing like that! :eek: The master of flight time was my neighbor, on his...
Man, you my friend need a sickle bar! :eek:
[IMG]
Sounds like you could sell tickets to that show! :rofl: :lol:
There are "addicts" even among the bug world, eh? :eek: :rofl: :lol:
I'd say that is most likely...they'll chew on that if there's no "better" options close by
Come on man...no respectable hoarder would let their inventory get down to a single bucket! :rofl: :lol:
Good post...saving a couple bucks, only to have your house burn down is not so attractive! I have noticed that they are copying OEM auto parts...
Here is the one I copied from. [IMG]
I made one like that probably 3 years ago, its caught 1 wasp in all that time...and they are all over the place here!
Brake Kleen drops 'em like a rock!
Boy, they have really cheapened those light trees up the last 15-20 years! Used to be a lil steel in 'em! (and a lil diesel generator that would...
Very nice! I made one just like that out of used 2x4's about 8 years ago, inspired (read: copied) from the "Shawn Curry/FHC" design, it has held...
X2! :hair:
:rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Dang y'all use a lot of line! :eek: I don't have that much that needs to be trimmed, but I bet I don't reload the head more than 2x/year!
How about Delorean/enclosed trailer? :whistle::rofl: :lol: