Same here for deck belts...have had good luck with it. The only other option in my mind would be kevlar reinforced belts...but I'd make sure...
[IMG]
Edit: Sorry, quoted wrong person! Specific charges?
Bump for fathers day... -I've never been much of a fan of facial hair, but it's starting to grow on me. -What did the boy say to his fingers?...
It'd be more like this...[ATTACH]
I did not...that would probably be a funny sight
For sale locally... [IMG]
Ummm... [IMG]
There's some kid in town that has one...muffler is either gone, or gutted, very loud! He rides like an absolute maniac, and will probably end up...
This customer came in for an oil change only, refused to be "upsold" any additional work! :eek: [IMG]
Here...older thread, and some things have changed, but still using these racks. My firewood storage and handling system...
Very few great diagnostic techs these days...bunch of parts replacers. :rofl: :lol:
Funny you mention that...ironically my bike is a Giant brand, model is Cypress...it is an XL frame with 41" seat height.
RG-KM Reciprocator Attachment | Multi-Task Tools | STIHL USA