Your grandson would love that.
Perfect timing on the pic. Lol
I like your art. But that will never convince her. :rofl: :lol: after all she is a woman. Good try though.
The local legion has draft contests each year. Now the drafters are pulling cement blocks but they are amazing to see how much they can pull.
Oh man, so wrong in June. Hope her flowers make it.
Thanks Mike. Still have trouble with copy and paste. Lol
Calling Backwoods Savage. Can you post your primer link for him? eSk8er this wood be a good read for you.
Would love to read that buy way to small for my eyes.
You can get inserts for the fireplace that have glass doors. I will let others talk about those. With the fire contained she might feel better...
That is some of the smarts you see for NYC. A lot of New Yorks don't recognize NYC as part our state and say it is actually their own state.
When I lived in Iowa, we had a mulberry tree in our back yard. We would hang a tarp out to catch the berries. I would make jam out them.
What no strawberry shortcake yet. :drool:
Ok need your guys help. We cooked beef ribs once. Didn't like them as they were tough. We do have a 10 yr old smoker nothing fancy. No seal to...
Welcome to FHC eSk8er. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. Do you have a chainsaw?
Stay safe everybody.
If ours (lawn mower) dies like out of gas, aim it toward the house and put it in neutral. With this house the yard all aimed down hill.
Yea bad year. Chaz forgot that August 2011 I had my ATV accident. 5 busted ribs. Broken collar bone, punctured lung, oh dislocated shoulder. Not a...
That's wrong.
We got a notice that we were eligible for absentee voting. Had to fill out a form and send it in. Now I got my ballet but it only good for...
Well it is a start. Once we get that moved, still need to get the splitter moved. Then set up my seat and get me staged for splitting. While...