I was behaving myself Brandon. Lol
Well my plans went hay wire this morning. When I left the house it was 70*. Took Holly for a run. Went to stack a cart load of ash. Full sun....
Yea sitting on the porch now. 86* seeing a few very thin clouds coming in. Know the splitter won't be in the shade till about 3:30. So about...
Are they good for firewood? Can you get out? Humm unplanned work never good.
Hopefully you got a generator. Stay safe.
Ya I know but it was frustrating to me this morning. But I have made one little change that might help. Like anybody that gets out of breath,...
Welcome Jay Thomas to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. Would love to watch a build thread on that with plenty of pics also.
Enjoy your time away.:MM:
savemoney How ya doing. Getting back on your feet yet?
Thank you Jeff. Hasn't worked out like I had hoped. I think I am going to have to get out there sooner in the day. Holly got her run in (yea)...
Stay safe.
Good morning everyone. In a little bit, gonna go stack the ash I split yesterday. Then take Holly for a run. Then check the sun location on...
Have a safe trip.
That's beautiful. :thumbs:
They already have it as misdemeanor for small amount. I think around $50 bucks fine.
Well beef ribs we have never had before. We got half a cow and they were in there. How long and what temps do you recommend.
Ya it is. As you can see that is almost a full cart load of ash. Most of it was 17% so happy for that. I can tell it is going to take me a bit to...
Just go down to home depot or tractor supply. Can pick one up for about $20 bucks, I think. I used Chaz's meter today and I really haven't figured...
Nice post Dennis.
Calling Molly Midwinter. The row you can see is walnut. Behind that is ash. We will see what I can get done. Might have to adjust the...