Good morning all. Got up to lower 50s not now lower 60s. Sunny but windy. To Chaz it is beautiful, but to me it is cold. Chaz is out mowing...
Making good memories.
Have a good weekend.
They have a cleaning shack at the boat ramp or are you home? Nice haul.
Cool. Looking forward to them. Thanks for the heads up.
Good morning everyone. Yea it was miserable here also yesterday. Holly wasn't to into it either. Was 67 when I got up. Since a small shower...
Congratulations on the tree drop. But nobody video it. Bummer. Nice load.
He is a cutie. Looks like nap time. Hopefully if you have the time we would love to see some rebuild pics. Have ag good one Rope.
I appreciate you giving it some fresh air, but really an outhouse. Lol
Cool pic. I don't remember seeing any outhouse lol last year. Did he remodel?
From what I can tell he's a cutie. I could tell in the park sign you were holding him. Good to see you back after your rough winter. Are you...
Where's Callens pic. The arrest are nice.
I would be tempted but if your temp has been anything like ours the last couple days, I think I'll stay home. Been pretty humid all day and the...
Maybe come off of you? After all, it was your lazy boy. :D
Going back for more??
Happy anniversary.
To be honest the time stamp of the posts are off. I haven't had a beer at 10:46am in ages. Now 11:00am is another story. :cheers:
Good morning everyone. Muggy hear this morning. Think it is about 78. Have a good day.
Glad your getting there. Can totally understand how ya feel.
Very nice catch Brandon. :D