Lol. His wish list is pretty good size. One thing at a time please. :DNow if he wants to get something's for this tractor, we can discuss...
Good afternoon all. We hit 35* this morning. Really, it's June. Sounds like Chaz is back on the tractor. Probably working on filling the hole....
I am also seeing lag. The likes may or may not come through. Going from page to page is real slow.
Nice. I like the pink buckets.
You hush Brandon. :thumbs: He is doing well just ss he is. :rofl: :lol: Besides I haven't got this one paid off yet.
Don't know but I will guess some sort of a cocoon nest.
Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing Molly.
Lol ya he would tell me. Besides I know how many saws he has. Besides why would he hide it, I already said to get one. Lol.
Now wait a minute. :rofl: :lol: Earlier this spring after you where up at Matts, you mentioned you were going to need a saw as yours was dying....
Now that you mention it, I do need a fresh beer. :coldone:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
77 sounds about right for me.:rofl: :lol:
Cat is out of the bag now dear. :D
That would be on my stomping list. Now I come across s daddy long legs and it is in the wrong spot, I'll pick it up (well encourage it to climb...
Good afternoon everybody. Day started at 39*. To darn cold for June. About 60* right now. Have a good day all.
Have a safe trip Molly.
Well guess you should by a truck then. :rofl: :lol:
Well tell Dave that he needs to work on his driveway so you can get in there with a trailer. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice. Almost a mini home. I can remember dad standing in the lake at break wall cleaning fish. He would just toss the guts back in the lake.
Not only do you need a splitter but now a trailer. Good job Molly.