Good morning everyone. Congrats on the saw Jeff. And yes Molly I do like the heat to a degree. Well wherever you end up good luck. The cart...
Welcome TaraBen_Alleyscavengers to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. A lot of knowledge people here who are willing to...
No friggin clue what was going on with the splitter yesterday. Today Chaz and I went up and same process as yesterday. Turn on, chock and pull....
Nice job Brandon. That should help lift their hearts.
Good afternoon everybody. Have a safe day and stay healthy.
Nah keep your questions here, as there may be lurks watching the thread and you guys just might encourage others to join in.
Thanks for sharing.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: ROTFLMAO I did that last year but not this year. Checked gas, turned it on, opened the choke and pulled 5 or 6 times....
Are you part of his "plan" :D
Why do you have wood in there?
Well right after Chaz left to go to work, I went up to split. Got the cart on and set up so I could throw splits in it. Etc,etc, etc. And the...
Only 3 months of winter, no fair.
What he said.^^^
What is a mud kitchen?
Too bad he doesn't have room there so you can stage some on his property where it would be out of the way.
That's how we did it.
Like what you did with septic. Good idea.
Burrr shows how durable kids are. Good afternoon everybody. Looks to be a nice day today. Might try splitting and see how I do. Have a great day....
Man, sorry to hear that Heidi. Hang in there.
Started out at 35* and got up to 61.