Congrats. That will also haul some wood for you when not hunting.
Nice load Molly. Imagine the knats and there other flying buddies are out in force. Knats are bad up by the wood line.
Sure is looking nice Jeff.
Happy father day.
Kinda cut how the baby looks like it is in a pouch and is working on the other strawberry.
Good morning everyone. Happy fathers day to all you dads. Enjoy your day. Molly, happy hunting.
I went back and realized I misread what you typed. Opps
Nice haul Molly. Neighbors move is that good or bad or to soon to tell.
Good morning everyone.
Love Chicago.
Here's another one. :cheers:
Looks nice. Is the pup protection patrol?:whistle:
I was thinking handrails also. The stairs looks beautiful.
He was a beautiful looking dog.
I guess West Virginia is also open. My brother and his wife are going there for vacation this weekend. If I remember right it is up in the...
Cool. But no chaps. :whistle: I like how your brother slowly walks in the picture at the end.
Good morning all. Took cans back to the redemption center today. He had a stack of plastic pallets. Asked the owner and couldn't let me have the...
Got a lot of helpers there.
I have trouble doing the copy and paste on my phone. Lol.
It is under the resource tab up above. Right of forum, three bars. Also buZZsaw BRAD and jrider sell wood. If you want to get ahold of someone...