Midwinter canopy up. No pics today. While Chaz worked on the canopy I got about 2 acres mowed. We have decided to move it to a flatter area....
What about renting a chipper?
Good afternoon all. Lower 70s today with partially cloudy skies. Looking at doing some mowing today. Have a good weekend and stay safe and healthy.
Those crickets are huge. What do you hope to catch? :D
Glad to see that.
Hope somebody out here can help you. Sorry I can't.
Just like a kid. Give me the box and I'll be happy. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yesterday Chaz took to a section of the property I have never been to. There is a second logging trail down toward the bottom of the hill. It is...
Can't like that. Sorry for all your losses.
Lol we need a.little lady with a whip out here. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
He had stopped and put his hand out but another officer gave him a little push and it looked like was told to move on. That officer looked like...
Oh you have a quota system. Do you change that every week?
Good morning everyone. Looks to be a good day today. Mid 70s with clear blue skies. Happy Friday, stay safe and healthy.
So sorry to hear of your sisters passing. Remember the good times with your family.
No they don't . :rofl: :lol:
Looking great Mike.
I have no idea what that is. Can you explain in English Heidi? Lol
Last week we had a neighbor call us and tell us that she just seen a bear on our property. That night left a calling card in the side yard....
Doing things outside is a therapy in itself.
Lol nope. I would have been up there splitting about 2 hrs ago. Actually considering the storm the other night, I am glad it wasn't up. Might...