Beautiful pictures.
X2
We got our original ATV when my fil was having a lot of trouble with his knees and was going to give up hunting. We moved up here 10 yrs ago and...
Good afternoon everybody. Jeff, enjoy your dinner. Happy Friday everybody.
She needs to learn to clean up after herself. Lol
Happy anniversary and enjoy your quiet time and the 4th.
Beautiful up there. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. The mud kitchens. Nice haul today Molly.
What is her new business exactly? Glad it is taking off for her.
Thanks T.Jeff Veal. It was short and sweet. Have a good night.
Well I think my nice afternoon is coming to an end. Took Holly up to the woods so she could check things out. Was sitting there reading bit...
Good afternoon everybody. Chaz will have a 5 day weekend for July 4th. Then he will be back on days when he goes back to work. We decided to go...
Like your socks. :rofl: :lol:
Thanks Horkn. Remember it well. I needed that. Been a frustrating day for me and brought a smile to my face.
Been waiting for this. I had heard there was an actual video. There is someone very trustworthy sitting in chair not to far away. Way to go Molly.
Well being it is about 70 out, this morning I did stage a few more pieces of wood to split. So after Chaz went to work I started splitting and...
Your in Pa. Take a field trip with the collection over to Bradford and see what they say.
Gotta get that fire going somehow, do it with class a zippo. Lol
Nice. Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. Lots of pics. A great group of people with a lot of knowledge willing...
Humm I haven't seen one of them on years. I can remember my dad had one and always used it during Deer hunting.