Cabbage worms started on the broccoli leaves. :mad: I saw the damage and then had to really look for them. They ate quite a bit on multiple...
Any wind warnings?
Whoa. Stay safe out there.
Crafters. I'm guilty of the auto corrects on the smaaht phone.:headbang:
The roses took a beating with the rain overnight. [ATTACH] We went to a fair in the next town over. We had a great time and the town common was...
I took a father and son karate class last evening. I'm hurting and a little bit creaky this morning. I have a kitchen remodel job starting in...
Sorry for your loss. That is a beautidal piece to be proud of. It has a pleasing look about it. The birth stones are a nice contrast. What...
Oh yah, you are in a dry area. I missed that. :whistle: How about renting a demolition hammer with a long chisel bar? Jam it down next to the...
Sad to hear about the tree loss. They are devastating insects. I recall many years ago during the last gypsy moth invasion every one was...
At my last job we soldered a 1/2" copper pipe onto a brass water hose fitting. I hammered the end of the pipe a little flat to make a water...
There are a few manual lever-type post pullers out there. I haven't used one, but I have seen others use them.
Ah, spoken like a hoadah.
It may have been finished with buffed stoveblack paste from the factory. Still easily available to get. Just a warning about burning wood and...
It looks like the left side of the split dropped down and pulled the wood fibers over horizontally. Shame it is spray painted. That would make...
The roses are in full bloom. There is only one bloom cycle on this variety, so we have about two weeks to enjoy them. We'll open the windows...
Nice. Have you seen this guy? [MEDIA]
It is going to get toasty today. Enjoying a cup of coffee on the screen porch with a nice breeze. I've been trying to root several Dutchman's...