bogieb, I can help you out for a bit on Saturday morning if you'd like. It looks pretty manageable. I'm just over an hour from you. I'm 5...
Funny what people pass up as junk.
Spark plug was about 4.00. We would have to negotiate that in.:p
basod, if you put up a few pictures of it, particularly the top and underside of the handle, that would help. The cast iron collector website is...
I think I did pretty ok on this $8.00 pan today. I really didn't need another number 8 skillet, but something said grab it. It was mixed in with...
Wishing I had a slice of that to go with my coffee right now.
I was reinstalling the blade yesterday using my cordless driver with hex bit. I was down low holding a wrench on the nut behind the flywheel. I...
I'm pretty impressed with the 10hp. Like an angry beaver on steroids down the hole. Sharp cutter knife is good too.
Yum. Is that going to get some glazing? My mother makes a great orange cake that is fantastic.
Condolences Horkn. Sorry to hear this news.
I have a different situation here. I have a small lot with mature privet, lilacs, mock orange and forsythia. They are all mature plantings 10 -...
I accept.:rofl: :lol:
Used about 8 times, the owner said. She thought the oil was dried up too.:zip:
It was. I tried to give the owner some cash and she would not accept it. I told her I would pay it forward real soon. I have a decent sized pvc...
Is it magnetic? Might give you a clue if it is steel or cast material. Possibly wrought iron with hardened steel bit? Any color variation from...
I've been looking on CL for a few weeks for a chipper/shredder. I have a lot of hedges around the yard and taking them to the DPW is a pain....
Looks very good! I love seeing these projects. If it was cast, you would probably see a parting line from the mold and grind marks from the...
My buddy dug some beautiful quahogs from the Cape yesterday and gave me a few extras. I have a little vacation time this week, so I took advantage...
Walnut? Nice score.
That's some funny stuff right there. Thanks for the laugh.