I went full stealth mode crossing the state line. I tried to blend in with the scenery. Lousy gas mileage though. [ATTACH]
Bump. I believe this is the weekend to submit entries.
That is great news. We were hit with some heavy downpours yesterday afternoon and I was thinkng that this should help out. We really haven't...
Wood was delivered today. This will be for at least two years out, and it is mostly oak and a little maple. I have a customer dropping off a...
[ATTACH] :picard:
Any critters getting in there Shawn? A woodchuck lopped off all my morning glories the other day. :mad:
More good stuff by the FHC folks! :yes:
:yes: It was great traveling up a bit into NH. Beautiful as always, and the highways are excellent to travel. Well Seasoned, we'll have to...
Thank you Dennis:salute:. I think this turned out to be a pay it forward without it meaning to be. I was glad to help out, and would for any...
Looks great Pete. I like the "u" shape to the beds to get around and weed. As far a composting. We have a stand alone and a rolling one made...
Thank you for the info. Carrots, Swiss chard and spinach would fit the bill nicely.
Yes. A few different places here in Ma. Not exactly cheap though. How Goatscaping Works | Rent Goats | Poison ivy | Massachusetts
That's a fine pan. Will you be picking up more? I use the number 8 pans a lot here and have enjoyed them.
Not to rush summer by, but does anyone plant for a fall garden? My son wants to expand the garden out and I'm thinking of fall vegetables. I...
And by the way bogieb can hustle and get work done. She's not afraid of a little hard work.
I was thinking exactly the same thing while loading the truck.
Oh, I'd say that is cast steel or drop forged. Probably the bit was hardened and tempered after it was formed up. I think I see grind marks along...
Rent a goat. A local farm offers the service.
So the weather guessers were a bit off today. The tropical storm remnants ended up only being light, intermittent rain. I went up just after...
Just tell them it's the new math and it is all fine.