That should be some beautiful lumber and fantastic to work with.:yes: Locally they are called choke cherries as they are very bitter. The fruit...
Yep. A wooden peel. I put cornmeal on it, make the pizza right on it. It cooks pretty quick that I can move the pizza around after a minute or so.
It was a nice evening here, some rain passed through and the temps ended up in the low 70's. We had some friends over for dinner and I fired the...
Caught this little nightmare this morning. [ATTACH] My son wanted to know who put yellow sticky notes in the road.:rolleyes: [ATTACH]
I think that they tend to sit until the next pile of branches accumulates. Not like a mower that is used every few days. More of an occasional...
It should do fine. Check the cutter knife(s) and sharpen if needed. I just picked up a 10 hp and it works great on fresh cut and dead branches....
I've been poking around looking for info since you put up your other thread. Seems to be an American Axe and Tool Company head. There is mention...
Maybe time for a sectioned pallet rack with camp wood bundles, price and a lockbox? I'd see how the honesty thing goes and take it from there....
What great weather you guys had. Nice way to kick back and relax.
Second entry. A beefy short table to hold my 100 lb vise. 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" legs and 1 1/2" maple top. This pallet wood was already cut and...
My son said we can trap armadillos! :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Happy 4th everyone. It is such a great holiday with the smell of charcoal grills, spent fireworks and horse shoe games. The local fireworks...
Those are some huge tomato plants. I'm weeding the other day and a white moth lands on the broccoli and attempts to lay some eggs. This...
I lost track of the deadline, but here is one of my submissions. One of the oak pallets I found in a field. [ATTACH] I don't have many build...
We had the homemade version. A 10 foot piece of rope with a half of a brick or small log tied to one end. One kid would be in the middle and spin...
That is a good price for that willow removal. I would consider it a slightly hazardous tree with the insect damage and the proximity to the...
Helluva boy scout with all those knots.
Have a great day up there. Any celebratory plans?
Happy Anniversary Dennis. Wish Judy the same.
Kidding aside, this driver really got pulled over in NH last week. Not sure what state they were from. Wouldn't be surprised if it was one of...