Are you and blacksmith going to re-purpose the iron columns on the porch and use it for forging stock? Lotsa material there.
No, all set with a stove here.
Quiet morning for some woodturning. I'm working on restoring an old dining room table for a customer. The new feet will replace the old wood...
Wood fired ovens can pretty much do all of this, in a different way. As far as grilling, in a cast pan. I am going to forge a trivet to raise my...
Doing the hidden fastener thing?
Well, funny thing today. I hit the local scrapyard doing sone pickin, and I think they have your stove. I did a double take and went over to...
That looks good Punk wise. I think the next ones for me will have pepper, onion and maybe broccoli on top.
Hi Alden and welcome to the forums. I can't offer too much but I have a few questions. That's great that you are restoring the stove. I was not...
It will get easier as you make more. Do you have a canning kit with lid lifter, funnel and lifting tongs? We make grape jelly and crabapple...
Very cool. I'd say they don't look too old, but designed to look old. Pictures from the top down looking at the eyes are a big help to see if...
o_O I'm good. 2 woodchucks taken care of so far.
This is a fantastic project moving along nicely. The stampcrete looks good. Just curious if they are going to cut control joints in the walkway?...
Surf the web. There are red refractory brick versions stacked with angle iron that work pretty well. Just get her good and hot. [IMG][IMG]
I think the further west the Paczki recipe travelled, some fixins fell off as it went.
With the anvil on the floor, measure from the top of it to the underside of your knuckles with a clenched fist. Your hand should be at your side...
These are the Paczki's we get around here at Easter. Lots of sugar. These have real whipped cream and fruit fillings. One is almost a meal in...
Marinated pork loin over charcoal. [ATTACH] Thinly sliced with barbecue sauce and cheese on a fresh ciabatta roll. Grilled in a skillet with...
The maple was a small hung up limb that fell a few weeks ago. A few small splits and it took off sending flames out the door. [ATTACH]
I hope you guys are having the same fantastic weather up there as we are having down here.
Sorry pups, no leftovers. We also had stuffed portabello mushroom caps cooked right on the bricks before the pizza went in.