I think uncertainty for me with steep pitches is that I'm a little tall with a higher center of gravity and that cause some unsteadiness. We...
Nice sink Pallet Pete. Quite a looker.
Me and my buddy had the forge set up for a few hours today. I leaned over to look at something he was working on and put my hand on the anvil on...
Certainly no fun with that humidity.
I just read read that on a trail website. Must be hard work getting damaged trails repaired again.
Cool dry air settled in here too. It was a nice relief from the humidity. It does make it feel like summer is slipping away though.
Another beautiful day for a hike. Did you leave from Lafayette campground? Lonesome Lake is a nice stop.
Tidying up the stacks this morning. I made a small holz hausen for the shorts. [ATTACH] The last of the delivered oak for 2018-19 was put on a...
Ah, now a peace of mind having that done.:yes:
It is overcast this morning with cooler air settling in for a few days. I couldn't pass up this picture. Those rounds are standing dead elm that...
I've made floor to ceiling screens for my porch using one side cut to 45 and scribing the other angle and it gives a nice clean joint. No...
I'm not sure of the patterning bit method. This is what I would do: Cut the back plank to length and test fit. Cut 45's on each end if same...
Ah, just schoolies on the fly rod when they are in thick. I have a lot of backing and disc drags on the reels though.
Sure do here. I haven't been out this year, but I will I a few weeks. Mostly spring and fall run fishing. I use different methods from cut...
Does your truck cap have a sliding window on the side that you could make an air scoop and push air in?
I just read about that, clear skies up your way tonight?
My son had a karate class at the beach at 8 am this morning. It was nice and quiet, no traffic or crowds. We left by 11:30am as it filled in and...
We were at sea level with the crowds and hot sand and traffic.:mad: You location looks much gooder.
Toasted bagel chips and ranch dip.
Nothing went as planned today, but with a beautiful evening on the screen porch, it doesn't really matter. [ATTACH]