I picked up this Cannon Mountain tram post card circa 1938. I also grabbed a few from Bretton Woods and Mount Washington. There were some old...
Most of my pans are unmarked Wagners. I think the wire bail handle threw me off thinking it may be lesser quality. The stamp in the bottom looked...
The same shop had a small I guess it was a dutch oven. Unmarked, I think there was a stamped 8 and it had a lid. It had a wire bail handle, so I...
:binoculars::popcorn:
I believe the earlier 1890 ish ones with wood handles command the higher price.
Not a pan, but stove related. They are common, but I've never seen one. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some chicken thighs basted with white bbq sauce and cooked over charcoal. [ATTACH]
The broccoli is done for. Between the caterpillars and 2 more elusive woodchucks, we are getting hit. They are really a nuisance. [ATTACH]...
I didn't buy any. Too big to work in my shop and I don't think there is a huge market here for live edge furniture. A few were wet still and...
A cast iron skillet with some steak on top of the torch wouldn't hurt either. Then toasted marshmallows. :drool:
I stopped at a shop that had a bunch of milled planks. 6'-10' feet in length. A lot of pine and some maple. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good score today. A.C. Simmons brand Keen Kutter hewing hatchet. Made between 1900-1940 by either Kelly or Mann. [ATTACH] It didn't need much...
Ah, threaded onto the scoop?
Can we get a good picture of the eye looking down from the top?
If there are no rivets or welds where the handle attaches to the scoop, I would think they were drop forged in dies. Any seam line along the...
Thank you for the offer Luke. I picked over my stock and found a section of milled walnut crotch for the new handle. The grain is all over the...
A few months ago I made a reproduction English trade knife and I had it in the back of my mind to make an axe to go with it. WeldrDave 's thread...
Good progress. Sure is looking good.
Nice book match boards. Those are fine looking logs. Does he check them for metal?
Looking good. Almost Shaker-like.