From Sandy Point on Plum Island, Ipswich, Ma. a few years ago. [ATTACH]
And there is never enough room to get a proper wrench in that little space to tighten the nut down.
Sure, the screens don't add much. I had one that sat under the stove for months. I used it once as the plastic handle gave off a bad chemical...
I finished a restoration job on an oak dining room table for a customer. I had to replace two boards that the legs were bolted onto. I had...
Yes, gotta buy some.
I'll watch it on YouTube and call it good.
I think the El nino, La nina has a lot to do with it. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. It is the Alberta clippers that roll through...
That looks like a nice spot to spend a morning.
Around here the big box stores cut glass to size along with one or two hardware stores. With so many people replacing single pane windows and...
Your hard work is really paying off. I'm curious about the mica window panel. The stove at the scrap yard had screening on the back of the mica....
I believe he is a Belgian Malinois.
We spent Sunday afternoon with this guy at a family cookout. Half lab, half golden, pure great dog. I got my share of scratching in. He licked...
This one is just off the coast on a charter cruise last summer. The ocean was pretty close to dead calm. [ATTACH]
No lake here but I had to climb onto the roof for this one. This was a few years ago. [ATTACH] I have a few others around here.
I didn't buy it. It was a bit more than I wanted to pay. I'll check back. A lot of the dealers run sales on their booths, so I'll see what...
I was near the shop today and took another look at the dutch oven. It looks real good. The castings are excellent, and it has the lid and trivet...
I'll be up there on vacation for a few days in 3 weeks between Lincoln and Gorham.
Cool stuff again. :yes:
I am looking for an Old Man postcard. I'll make some nice little frames and hang these on the wall.
The woodchucks here are brazen to the point that they scramble only 10' away. I found the sonic sound spikes I had put away and may deploy those....