Any progress on yours Scott? Fall is not far off. Great time of year to use it.
The local news just had a video of someone recently reeling in a striper on a boat and a great white shark took it and jumped clear out of the...
The Wagner looks like a dutch oven minus lid and the Griswold is a very good pan too. The unmarked pan with the heat ring I believe is a...
I haven't had heavenly hash in years. The ice cream is called Red Sox Peanut Butter Nation. Vanilla ice cream, with chocolate swirls and little...
I've seen chicken fryers with a lid and a handle in the middle of the lid. Are those two hinged opposite the handle?
I've never seen one labeled chicken fryer before. Could be an unmarked Wagner. I hope someone here can look it up and identify it. I have a...
Craving mac n' cheese this week. I lit the outdoor oven with my new lazy man firestarters and went with all splitter trash of oak and maple from...
Very decent griddle. That will do well on the gas stove.
I saw this at a shop about a week ago. Stove base with live edge plank attached. I'm not sure of it as it was a bit low to the floor. [ATTACH]
I hoped he wiped his boots before going in the house.:rofl: :lol:
Its' the new math. All good...
cast iron fry pan myths Even reading the last 10 pages of the thread has a lot of great info on different brands. Some of the very good brands...
Wow, what a great source. It would almost be unheard of to burn much of that around here. Old beams and such have great value for the...
The tube ones are great. I made a plunger with a 3/4" pvc pipe section and epoxied a small plastic cap to compress the tube. I think a funnel...
I was starting to think about the upcoming heating season and making some fire starters. We do a lot of starts and go through quite a few of...
That will be next.
Nice work and story. Apple is not the easiest to work with either. I cut some small planks and they twisted out to beyond use.
Apparently 4:30 this morning wasn't an acceptable time to be fed according to Luna. :mad: [ATTACH]
I think summer just got in the way and this got sidetracked. There is a "karma" thread on here where many members have given items away to...
Glad you could join us. I only have three cord on hand, but it is all good. I too, do all sorts of woodworking from firewood and other...